Friday, August 13, 2010

My Childhood Regression

Before I start some recording here, I want it to be known - this list seems to indicate that I not been mentally up for adult storylines (mostly, anyway). One of these movies is not like the others. One of these movies just doesn't elond. Can you tell which thing is not like the others. By the time I finish my e-song?

Monsters vs Aliens.
Toy Story 3.
Harry Brown.
A Fish Called Wanda.
Kung Fu Panda.
Tooth Fairy.
Bunny and the Bull.
The Men Who Stare at Goats.
Cry-Baby.
My Neighbour Totoro.

THE STATS:
5 comedies and attempted comedies.
4 baby movies.
1 Harry Brown.

TOP THREE:
There is a tie in here.
3. My Neighbour Totoro - [something in Japanese that probably wasn't expressed perfectly in English]
3. The Men Who Stare at Goats - 'Cloud bursting, it keeps me sharp'.
2. A Fish Called Wanda - 'It's K-K-K-Ken, c-c-c-coming to k-k-k-kill me! How are you going to c-c-c-catch me, K-K-K-Ken?'.
1. Toy Story 3 - 'Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair, ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries!'

No comments:

Post a Comment